The Board has approved the partial re-opening of the following ORMA amenities, inline with Governor Cooper’s latest Executive order related to COVID-19 and the transitioning of North Carolina to Phase II. All existing Rules & Regulations not amended by the following temporary revisions are still in effect.
Beginning Saturday, May 23rd, the following rules will be in effect
Ocean Ridge Plantation Beach House Facilities – Open with Restrictions due to Construction & COVID19
- Enter and exit only through the street-side staircase & door, or via the elevator. Currently, the beach-side
- door is an emergency exit only. This is due to the in-progress construction of the new first and second floor decks.
- The first-floor restrooms will be available for use. The second floor, including restrooms will remain closed.
- Cleaning supplies will be available for use in the first-floor restrooms.
- No other use of the indoor beach house facility is allowed, including the kitchen area, appliances, lounging, watching TV, etc.
- No one is permitted on any of the decks.
Plantation Club Outdoor Pools – Open with Restrictions
- The outdoor main pool will re-open with reduced occupancy limits, in compliance with the Phase II rules.
- Outdoor pool area will be limited to a maximum of 80 persons within the pool enclosure and a maximum of
- 40 persons in the pool at any one time.
- Signage will be placed strategically noting the occupancy limits for the pool area and swimming pool.
- 80 chairs will be available for use – we ask that you place a towel/personal item visibly on one chair per person. When all chairs are taken, the pool area is considered at capacity.
- Reserving of chairs is prohibited – only people inside the pool area are to occupy chairs
- The use of personal chairs is prohibited.
- Access to the outdoor pool will be through the gate on the left side of the main entrance, and the back gate near the pickle ball court. The gate by the BBQ Grill area is closed for access.
- Pool users must use the outdoor restrooms and will not be able to access restrooms inside the Plantation Club.
- Pool toys are prohibited, with exception of personal flotation devices.
- The childrens’ / splash pool remains closed.
- The outdoor whirlpool remains closed.
- Lost and found items will be disposed of at the end of the day.
- Monitoring of the pool area will occur throughout the day
- The pool area will be cleaned each morning
- Plantation Club Indoor Pool, Spa, Sauna Facilities: – Closed until further notice
- The limited space within this indoor pool/spa area require further planning to ensure safe social distance and capacity management.
Thank you for your patience while we plan the appropriate steps to open the indoor pool/spa facilities.
Nature Pavilion – Open with Restrictions
- Groups of 20 or fewer persons may gather. Please practice proper social distancing.
- Bocce Ball and Horseshoe play can resume.
- Cleaning supplies will be provided in restrooms for cleaning in between uses by owners.